Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Family Love

Recently it's become very apparent that me, and one of my sweet boys are very different in how we think, act, and react. I've been struggling with the whole situation, and just trying to understand it, and there has been lots of frustration, and tears from the both of us! All of that to say that my family has been so encouraging these last few days, and I'm so thankful for them! 

My mom has patiently listened to me share my thoughts, frustrations, and concerns, some of them while crying! She has been active in praying for wisdom and guidance, and even found great articles for me to read! I am so blessed to call her mine!

My daddy always makes me smile, and is always so encouraging. I love our morning talks so much. Even if it's just for a few minutes, it brightens my day! He means the world to me!

Libby has shared her stories, experience, and wisdom of raising boys with me. I've gotten new insight on a couple of things, and now know that I'm not as crazy as I thought I was! :) I'm very thankful my sweet mother-in-law, and our friendship! 

Eric has been so patient with me! He has been kind, thoughtful, and extra loving. Tonight he came home with flowers, an unsweet tea (my favorite!), and some paleo groceries. How did I get such a great man?!



Thank you all for your honesty, your wisdom, your love, and for being blessings to me. I love you all so much!!

1 comment:

FlewStew said...

You are very loved and we really appreciate all the live and joy you bring to all of us!!!

Love,

Eric

Post a Comment